- Brand New Hemisphere Grid Type Acoustic Foam
- Made by Imported High Quality Foam
- Sound-Absorbing Foam
- High density acoustic foam cell structure for maximum noise absorption
- Helps to flutter echoes and reduce excess reflections and reverberation
- Improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room
- Highly fire retardant
- Ideal for use in recording studios, home theatres and karaoke room
- Sizes & Dimension:
- 50cm X 50cm X 5cm (19.6 in X 19.6 in X 1.9 in)
- Each order contains: 6pcs Acoustic Foam, FREE 4pcs Adhesive Tape,
and an Installation Guide.
- NOTE: We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage.
And due to shipping requirement, we compressed (vacuum sealed)
the acoustic foam for easy shipping. Please kindly give up until 24
to 48 hours for the foam to restore its normal size.
This New Acoustic Panel Foam is made with High Quality Imported Foam.
Sound vibrations are broadcast through the air, causing issues with noise
entering and exiting your house studio. This sound absorbing Polyurethane
foam panel is designed to reduce echo within an environment. The Acoustic
Panel Foam enhances the sound quality and aesthetics of any recording or
listening environment. Why hire a Professional if you can construct a
soundproof room in your house yourself!.
For the very best quality, most complete soundproofing you just need this
New Acoustic Foam! It comes with an adhesive which makes it convenient
and easy to place. Buy these New Acoustic Foam now and have a perfect
room to party!
- Broadcast Studios
- Computer Rooms
- Equipment Enclosures
- Equipment Rooms
- Gun Ranges
- Home Recording Studios
- Home Theaters
- Industrial Facilities
- Professional Theaters
- Professional Recording Studios
- Warehousing Facilities
General Installation Tips:
Soft Sound Acoustic Panel Studio Foam is typically surface mounted on the walls
within a studio and will improve the overall acoustic performance of the space.
It is important that you evenly distribute the panels throughout the room and
not cluster in one area.
The Polyurethane foam outlined in these instructions is not a Class A fire
rated material and may not be acceptable for commercial environments.
- Utility knife
- Straight edge
- Tape measure
- Caulking gun
- Pencil or Chalk line
1. Lay the Studio Foam out for your specific application –
keep in mind that you want the foam evenly distributed throughout
2. Measure any areas that need to be field cut on the foam and
make the appropriate cuts (examples would be around beams,
doorways, or if a short piece is needed).
3. After all the pieces have been field cut, put the material back in the
appropriate position on the wall or ceiling and lightly mark the bottom
and side of where each piece will be lightly with a pencil to ensure
4. Glue each piece individually with PL Polyurethane Construction
Adhesive. Create a perimeter around the outside of the material staying
1 1/2″ away from the edge. Create an X pattern across the center of the
5. Line the material up with the lines you marked in Step 3 and press
firmly against the material compressing the foam. Repeat step for
remaining pieces of foam.
- FREE Shipping
- FREE Returns Worldwide
- 100% Money Back
- Ships in 2-3 business days
- Tracking number included for all orders
- 1 to 2 weeks Delivery Time
1. Is this product sold with whatever I need to mount/stick it on my
walls? If not, what product should I buy to do that?
- Yes. It comes with an Installation Guide and 4 FREE Adhesive Tape.
Should you want more tape, you can add more HERE.
2. Can I spray paint them to make them a little more attractive?
- You can, but we wouldn’t advise this. Not only they are extremely
porous– because clearly, its foam and it would change the condition
to do what they were originally intended to do (to collect sound).
We suggest you buy different colors of panels, we offer different
colors for these kind of situations.
3. Do you have different design and bundles?
- Yes. You can check it HERE.
4. How do I arrange these around my room with studio monitors?
- There are a couple of ways of doing it, one way is to arrange all
of them together on your wall opposite of your monitors. Another
way is to spread them out evenly around the room. For more ideas
on, you can check on Youtube.
5. It really echoes when I am talking on the phone at normal volumes.
Will this dampen my voice?
- Yes it will substantially. But it depends on the size of the room on how
much it will absorb the sound.
6. Did the foams undergo a Sound Absorption Test?
- Yes. After manufacturing, the foams will undergo an
Sound Absorption Test.
Go back to Acoustic Foam Canada