Brand New Bass Trap Acoustic Foam
Made by Imported High Quality Foam
High density acoustic foam cell structure for maximum noise absorption
Helps to flutter echoes and reduce excess reflections and reverberation
Improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room
Highly fire retardant
Ideal for use in recording studios, home theatres and karaoke room.
Avalaible colors: Black or Purple
Size & Dimension:
12 x 12 x 24 cm (4.7 x 4.7 x 9.4 in)
Each Order Contains: FREE 4 pcs Adhesive Tape + Installation Guide.
1. Due to difference between monitor settings, the photo may not reflect the actual
color of the item.
2. We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage. And due to shipping
requirement, we compressed (vacuum sealed) the acoustic foam for easy shipping.
Please kindly give it until 24 to 48 hours for the foam to restore to its normal size.
This New Acoustic Foam is made with High Quality Imported Foam. Sound
vibrations are broadcast through the air, causing issues with noise entering
and exiting your house studio. This sound absorbing Polyurethane foam panel
is designed to reduce echo within an environment. The Bass Trap Studio Foam
enhances the sound quality and aesthetics of any recording or listening
Why hire a Professional if you can construct a soundproof room in your house
yourself!. For the very best quality, most complete soundproofing you just need
this New Acoustic Foam! It comes with an adhesive which makes it convenient
and easy to place. Buy these New Acoustic Foam now and have a perfect room
Home Recording Studios
Professional Recording Studios
General Installation Tips:
Soft Sound Bass Trap Studio Foam is typically surface mounted on the walls
within a studio and will improve the overall acoustic performance of the space.
It is important that you evenly distribute the panels throughout the room and
not cluster in one area. The Bass Trap Studio Foam is a modular pattern – the
seams don’t always line up perfectly when butting the pieces end to end,
this is explained further below.
The Polyurethane foam outlined in these instructions is not a Class A fire
rated material and may not be acceptable for commercial environments.
Pencil or Chalk line
1. Mark the Bass Trap Studio Foam to the appropriate size using the
tape measure and marker. Cut along the line using the utility knife.
With the thicker foams, it may take several passes to completely cut
the Anechoic Studio Foam.
2. An alternate cutting is to compress the foam along the line marked
in Step 1. With the material compressed, it will reduce the number of
passes that must be made to Completely cut the foam.
1. Lay the Bass Trap Studio Foam out for your specific application –
keep in mind that you want the foam evenly distributed throughout
2. Measure any areas that need to be field cut on the foam and
make the appropriate cuts (examples would be arounf beams,
doorways, or if a short piece is needed).
3. After all the pieces have been field cut, put the material back in the
appropriate position on the wall or ceiling and lightly mark the bottom
and side of where each piece will be lightly with a pencil to ensure
4. Glue each piece individually with PL Polyurethane Construction
Adhesive. Create a perimeter around the outside of the material staying
1 1/2″ away from the edge. Create an X pattern across the center of the
5. Line the material up with the lines you marked in Step 3 and press
firmly against the material compressing the foam. Repeat step for
remaining pieces of foam.
FREE Returns Worldwide
100% Money Back
Ships in 2-3 business days
Tracking number included for all orders
1 to 2 weeks Delivery Time
1. Is this product sold with whatever I need to mount/stick it on my
walls? If not, what product should I buy to do that?
- It comes with an Installation Guide and 4 FREE adhesive tapes.
Should you want more tapes, you can add more HERE.
2. Is the Corner Cube Block included when I buy this?
- No, it is sold separately. You can get our Corner Cube Block HERE.
3. Would this work for Soundproofing an entire room for a
- This product will not 100% soundproof a room. But it will help
sound- isolation of the room.
4. How do I arrange these around my room with studio monitors?
- There are a couple of ways of doing it, one way is to arrange all
of them together on your wall opposite of your monitors. Another
way is to spread them out evenly around the room. For more ideas
on, you can check on Youtube.
5. It really echoes when I am talking on the phone at normal volumes.
Will this dampen my voice?
- Yes it will substantially. But it depends on the size of the room on how
much it will absorb the sound.
6. Did the foams undergo a Sound Absorption Test?
- Yes. After manufacturing, the foams will undergo a
Sound Absorption Test.
Video URL: //www.youtube.com/embed/dpg6Y5hsUuo